- We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to our newsletter, respond to a survey or fill out a form.
- When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number and credit card information. You may, however, visit our site anonymously. If you do not provide all “required” information, some portions of our Web site will not work properly for you, or you may be denied access to certain sections of the Website.
- We collect and store information about the online activities of our visitors on a collective basis. In those instances where we do collect personally identifiable information, you have the option of choosing whether or not to reveal it to us.
- We do not sell your email addresses or your name and personal demographic information to mass marketers or other third parties. We use your information on a personal and aggregated basis to do such things as distribute email communications, operate our site, enhance our site, and to send promotions. We also use this data, both aggregated and personally identifiable, to enhance your on-site experience by displaying content and marketing messages that we believe will be of interest to you. We may disclose aggregated information about our site to third parties for purposes of analyzing our Web site traffic and optimizing how we lay out content and promotions on the site.
- We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information. We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database which is only accessible by those granted special access rights to such systems who are required to keep the information confidential. After a transaction, your private information will not be stored on our servers.
- Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.