Terms & Conditions
- BINDING AGREEMENT. These are the Terms and Conditions which govern the use of the Veg My Dish, LLC website. By ordering any of our foods or using the Veg My Dish website (www.VegMyDish.com ), you agree to be legally bound and abide by these Terms and Conditions, just as if you and Veg My Dish had signed an agreement containing these Terms and Conditions. We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to change, modify, add or remove portions of these Terms and Conditions at any time. By using this Website after we post any changes to these Terms and Conditions, you agree to accept those changes, whether or not you have reviewed them. By agreeing to these Terms and Conditions you also agree to receive our newsletters and special offers. The law requires us to obtain your consent before we may contact you using our emails. You are not required to give your consent (however it may impact our ability to provide offers to you) and you may cancel this consent at any time by unsubscribing or emailing unsubscribe @ vegmydish. com Rest assured we take your privacy very seriously and your information will never be shared with or sold to any third parties.
- PAYMENT. We accept all major credit cards; Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express. The account on file will be billed and charged for the full value of delivery upon ordering. Taxes apply and may vary. Veg My Dish believes in the pay as you go model. You will pay at time of ordering at the checkout page and you will not be billed again.
- CANCELLATION POLICY. After checking out, or submitting an order (E.g. by clicking “Process order” or “Submit order”) your order will be final and is not eligible for a refund.
- OTHER REFUND REQUESTS. Once you receive the product, if you’re not satisfied with one of our products or our service – Email us at customerservice @ vegmydish . com or call us: 305 771 3605 we will do our best to correct the issue or provide a refund. Where possible, we will refund your money using the same method you originally used to pay for your purchase.
DELIVERY. Veg My Dish makes its best efforts to deliver your food on time. Our delivery area is displayed in our Delivery tab of the website, we only deliver to areas in the highlighted sections. We depend on the information you supply when registering an address, and will do everything in our power to deliver in a timely fashion to that address. If for any reason your food is undeliverable because of a wrong address, no-one to receive the food, or lack of response at a gate or security guard, your food cannot be reimbursed as we fulfilled our obligation of preparing and delivering your food. We will not be responsible for failure to fulfill any obligation due to causes beyond our control.
If you place an order through the Site, you are responsible for ensuring that your order is correct and you have designated the proper address for delivery. You may only place orders if you are at least 18 years old.
- COMMUNICATIONS. When you visit Veg My Dish website or order food from Veg My Dish, and send us information for processing your order, you are communicating with us electronically. You consent to receive communications (including legal notices) from us electronically. We may communicate with you by email or by posting notices on the Website. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing. In addition, Veg My Dish may deliver communications (including legal notices) to you at the street address provided in your order. Finally, Veg My Dish may deliver communications to you by any means set forth in any other Veg My Dish policy or notice published on the Website. By becoming a customer, or by completing any of our online forms at www.VegMyDish.com, you agree to be automatically opted in to be contacted by phone, email, mail or by text for a variety of promotional or account related messages by Veg My Dish and any of Veg My Dish subsidiaries or 3rd party preferred marketing partners. If at any time, you wish not to receive communication(s) from us, you can opt out of our emails by clicking the Unsubscribe button in the footer of our emails. If you wish for us not to contact you by phone, please email customerservice @ vegmydish . com and ask to be placed on our Do Not Contact list. All mobile subscribers may at any time, for any reason, opt out of the mobile marketing campaigns after receiving a text from us by replying STOP.
- ALLERGIES. Veg My Dish cannot accommodate customers with severe or life threatening food allergies. By ordering from Veg My Dish, you agree to our terms and conditions and understand that Veg My Dish is not liable for any food related allergic reactions that may occur whether it be mild or severe. We prepare our food in a facility that handles nuts, gluten, and other common food allergens. We cannot guarantee no cross contamination. We urge you to use caution when choosing Veg My Dish. If you have a moderate to severe food allergy, we cannot serve you. Please contact Customer Service at 305 771 3605 if you have any questions regarding this warning. While we are a plant-based food company, working out of a vegan kitchen, and we do not use any animal products, we are required by law to state that Consuming raw or undercooked meats, poultry, seafood, shellfish, eggs or unpasteurized milk may increase your risk of foodborne illness.
- ADVICE. The information presented on this Website is in no way intended as medical advice or as a substitute for medical treatment. This information should only be used in conjunction with the guidance and care of your physician. Consult your physician before beginning any diet, nutrition, or fitness plan offered through the Website. Your physician should allow for proper follow-up visits and individualize your diet, nutrition, or fitness plan as appropriate. Nothing stated or presented on the Website is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified healthcare provider if you have any questions regarding a medical condition, your diet, nutritional supplements, an exercise regimen, or any other matter related to your health and wellbeing.
- CONTACTING VEG MY DISH. You may contact us by email at customerservice @ vegmydish . com; or by phone to our Customer Service Department at 305 771 3605. Customer Service hours of operation are Monday thru Friday 10am – 5pm EST.
- DISCLAIMERS AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. Users of our Website (individually and collectively, “User”) expressly agree that use of the Website is at User’s sole risk. Neither Veg My Dish, nor its parent, officers, directors, employees or Providers, warrant that the Website will be uninterrupted or error-free; nor do they warrant or make any representation regarding the use of the information provided on the Website or the results that may be obtained from the use of the information provided on the Website, or as to the accuracy, reliability, or currency of any information, content, service, or merchandise provided through the Website. Veg My Dish does not endorse, recommend, or sponsor and is not affiliated with any individuals or entities listed or linked on the Website unless that fact is expressly stated. The listing of any individual or entity does not constitute a medical referral of any kind. Users are advised to exercise their own further informed review, judgment, and evaluation in the selection of any and all medical professionals and health information. THE WEBSITE IS PROVIDED BY VEG MY DISH ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. VEG MY DISH MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE OPERATION OF THE WEBSITE OR THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, PRODUCTS OR INDIVIDUALS INCLUDED OR LISTED ON THE WEBSITE. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAW, VEG MY DISH DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL VEG MY DISH OR ITS PROVIDERS BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD-PARTY FOR ANY INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, LOST PROFITS AND BUSINESS INTERRUPTION LOSS, WHETHER IN CONTRACT OR IN TORT, INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE, ARISING IN ANY WAY FROM ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE SOLD OR PROVIDED ON THE WEBSITE OR THE USE OF THE INFORMATION OR THE RESULTS OF THE USE OF THE INFORMATION PROVIDED ON THE WEBSITE, EVEN IF VEG MY DISH IS EXPRESSLY ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, OR ANY OTHER MATTER RELATING TO OUR WEBSITE. YOUR SOLE REMEDY WITH RESPECT TO ANY DISPUTE IS TO DISCONTINUE YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE. IN NO EVENT SHALL VEG MY DISH’S LIABILITY EXCEED THE PRICE YOU PAID FOR A PRODUCT OR SERVICE THAT IS THE SUBJECT OF THE CLAIM. NO ORAL ADVICE OR WRITTEN INFORMATION GIVEN BY VEG MY DISH OR ITS PROVIDERS SHALL CREATE A WARRANTY; NOR SHALL USER RELY ON ANY SUCH INFORMATION OR ADVICE. Under no circumstances shall Veg My Dish or any other party involved in creating, producing, or distributing the Website be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages that result from the use of or inability to use the Website, including but not limited to the results from mistakes, omissions, interruptions, deletion of files or email, errors, defects, viruses, delays in operation or transmission, or any failure of performance, whether or not resulting from acts of God, communications failure, theft, destruction, or unauthorized access to the Website’s records, programs, or services. User acknowledges that this paragraph shall apply to all content, merchandise and services available through the Website. In those states that do not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, liability is limited to the fullest extent permitted by law. Any product, offering, content and material downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of this website is done at your sole risk and you will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from the download of any such product, offering, content or material. Neither Veg My Dish, any of our affiliates, nor any of our or their respective licensors, licensees, service providers or suppliers warrant or make any representations regarding the use or the results of the use of the products, offerings, content and materials in the Website in terms of their correctness, accuracy, reliability, or otherwise. No advice or information, obtained by you from our personnel or through the Website shall create any warranty not expressly provided for in these Terms and Conditions.
- LINKS TO OTHER SITES. The Website may reference or link to third-party sites throughout the World Wide Web. Veg My Dish has no control over these third-party sites or the content within them. Veg My Dish cannot and does not guarantee, represent or warrant that the content contained in these third-party sites is accurate, legal, or inoffensive. Veg My Dish does not endorse the content of any third-party site, nor do we warrant that they will not contain viruses or otherwise impact your computer. Veg My Dish does not assume any responsibility or liability for the actions, product, services, and content of all these and any other third parties. If you choose to link to or use a third-party website, you should carefully review such third party’s privacy statement and other terms and conditions of use. By using the Website to search for or link to another third-party site, you agree and understand that you may not make any claim against Veg My Dish for any damages or losses, whatsoever, resulting from your use of the Website to obtain search results or to link to another site.
- INDEMNITY. You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold Veg My Dish and Providers harmless from and against any claims, actions or demands, liabilities and settlements including without limitation, reasonable legal and accounting fees, resulting from, or alleged to result from, your violation of these Terms and Conditions, and you further agree that any violation by you of these Terms and Conditions shall constitute a full defense in avoidance of any claim that you may make against Veg My Dish, and that no liability may attach to Veg My Dish in case of such violation by you.
- APPLICABLE LAW. The Website is created and controlled by Veg My Dish, LLC in the State of Florida. The laws of the State of Florida will govern these disclaimers, terms and conditions, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of laws. Veg My Dish reserves the right to make changes to its Website and these disclaimers, terms and conditions at any time.
- ARBITRATION AGREEMENT. Any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to this Agreement or the use of this website shall be determined exclusively by arbitration in accordance with the rules of the American Arbitration Association, by a neutral arbitrator in a location within one hundred (100) miles of User’s address where such arbitration shall be held. The decision of the arbitrator shall be final and binding. If either party refuses to comply with a ruling or decision of the arbitrator and a lawsuit is brought to enforce said ruling or decision, the refusing party shall pay all court costs and reasonable attorney’s fees incurred in enforcing said ruling or decision of the arbitrator. The parties agree that each may bring claims against the other in arbitration only in their individual capacity, and not as a plaintiff or class member in any putative class or representative proceeding. Unless both parties agree otherwise, the arbitrator may not consolidate more than one person’s claims, and may not otherwise preside over any form of a representative or class proceeding. If this specific provision is found to be unenforceable, then it shall be severed without affecting the entirety of this provision.
- COPYRIGHTS. Copyright © Veg My Dish, LLC. (Veg My Dish, Veg My Dish . com). 2019. All rights reserved. All materials and contents contained in the Website (including but not limited to the text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations and software), and the Website itself, are copyrighted materials belonging exclusively to Veg My Dish [or its content suppliers] and are protected by United States and international copyright law. Veg My Dish enforces its copyright interests to the fullest extent permitted under the law, and shall seek civil and criminal remedies where appropriate, including the remedies provided for under sections 501 et seq. of Title 17 of the U.S. Code. All rights are reserved. Veg My Dish is a trademark of Veg My Dish, LLC.